Deokon Project: Golden Surprise trend soil sampling programme significantly extends mineralised zone
- Soil sampling program completed over the northern Golden Surprise trend has confirmed the Au-Ag mineralised zone extends at least one kilometre in strike length and remains open (Figure 1).
- Soil program has identified coincident Au-Ag-As anomalies and potential intersecting structural trends at the Nettle zone.
- Channel sampling across outcrop at Nettle returned a peak result of 1.77m @ 0.99g/t Au and 73g/t Ag, indicating a fertile high-level epithermal system.
- The combination of a prospective structural trap, competent host rock in the area at depth (andesite), silica-illite-adularia-pyrite alteration in outcrop and low-sulphidation geochemical signature, represents a compelling drill target at Nettle.
- Drill program is planned to commence in late April.
To read the complete announcement please download the pdf below: