Field Update: Drilling commences at Deokon Project
- Deokon Project (SAU 100%): drilling has commenced at the Nettle zone to target the newly mapped structural intersection with coincident peak gold soil anomalies from a multi-prospect scale soil survey. New soil program results further defined the coincident Au-Ag-As soil anomaly at Nettle.
- The combination of a prospective structural trap, competent host rock in the area at depth (andesite), silica-illite-adularia-pyrite alteration and high-grade gold silver in outcrop and low-sulphidation geochemical signature, represents a compelling drill target at Nettle.
- Daeam Project (SAU 100%): soil sampling programme completed with assays pending with further reconnaissance rock sampling yielding multiple +3g/t gold results in rock float highlighting extensive strike length of mineralisation.
- Geum Mar Project (SAU 100%): soil sampling programme completed with assays received and subtle northerly trend defined with further ground traversing work required to confirm mineralised trends and project potential.
- Project generation (SAU 100%): reconnaissance sampling continued in the Yeongdong Basin near the Weolyu district.
To read the complete announcement please download the pdf below: