High Grade Gold in Maiden Drilling Program at Aphae
- High to moderate-grade gold-silver intersections received including:
- 0.21m @ 107.5g/t Au and 166g/t Ag
- 0.17m @ 15.9g/t Au and 23.7g/t Ag
- 1m @ 5.07g/t Au and 13.8g/t Ag
- 0.86m @ 5.49g/t Au and 59g/t Ag
- 0.18m @ 5.92g/t Au and 99g/t Ag
- Broad near surface gold mineralised breccia intersected including:
- 8.12m @ 1.26g/t Au and 7.8g/t Ag in APDD001
- 40.72m @ 0.59g/t Au and 14.1g/t Ag in APDD003
- Follow up drill program and ground magnetic survey being planned to target extensions with large project scale prospectivity becoming apparent.
Southern Gold Limited (ASX: SAU) (“Southern Gold'' or “the “Company'') is pleased to announce the results from the maiden diamond drill program at the Aphae Project in South Korea.