Southern Gold Investor Briefing to discuss March 2020 Quarterly Report and Appendix 5B
Southern Gold Limited (ASX: SAU) (“Southern Gold”, the “Company”), a gold exploration company focused on the discovery of high-grade precious metal deposits in South Korea, is pleased to invite investors to join Managing Director, Simon Mitchell for a presentation on the March 2020 Quarterly Report.
To register your interest please email Investor Relations Manager, Lexi O’Halloran on firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Monday, 11th May 2020
Time: 9:00am (AEST)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with further details about joining the webinar.
Highlights from the Southern Gold Quarterly Report (see ASX Release 29 April 2020):
- Significant levels of field activity in South Korea with the continuation of diamond drilling programs and project generation reconnaissance rock sampling
- A$4 million capital raise in 2 tranches: with $2.17 million completed and the second tranche of $1.83 million subject to shareholder approval in early May
- Southern Gold now has significant funding to complete drilling on multiple targets and exploit its ‘first mover advantage’ in South Korea
- The South Korean based team has demonstrated it can manage drilling programs during the COVID19 pandemic with South Korea emerging as a leader in effective crisis management
- 758.42m of Diamond drilling completed at the Beopseongpo Project at the ‘Golden Palm’, ‘Hand of Faith’ and ‘Spider’ prospects
- Scout drilling at ‘Golden Palm’ returned a peak intersection of 0.76m @ 2.41g/t Au from 63.82m in hole BPDD010, with deeper drill target defined
- Very encouraging low-sulphidation epithermal multi-phase veining intersected at ‘Hand of Faith’ in deeper drilling with assays pending (Photo 1 and Photo 7)
- Regulatory approvals well advanced to drill at depth at the Weolyu Project
- Drill programs finalised to test beneath the Shin Hill historical underground mine at the Deokon Project as well as the Aphae Project in June quarter
- Additional rock sampling at the Dokcheon Project, returning samples up to 1.5g/t gold in highlevel textures, warranting a scout drill program
- At Geum-Mar discovery area reconnaissance outcrop and float assays included a peak of 3.05g/t gold from a group of nine highly anomalous samples
- At Daeam Valley discovery area thirteen samples returning values >1g/t gold (peak 3.49g/t Au) over a strike-length of 1km, open in both directions
- Well regarded economic geologist, Douglas Kirwin, also joined the board during the quarter as part of the equity raising process
- AIM listed investment specialist, Metal Tiger PLC, strongly supported the equity raising and their nominee, Terry Grammer, will join the board on approval of the second tranche
To view the video below please click here: http://www.janemorganmanagement.com.au/sau/
Authorised for release by Simon Mitchell, Managing Director of Southern Gold Limited.
Simon Mitchell Investor and Media Relations
08 8368 8888 Lexi O’Halloran
Southern Gold Limited: Company Profile
Southern Gold Ltd is a successful gold explorer listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX ticker “SAU”).
Southern Gold owns 100% of a substantial portfolio of high-grade gold projects in South Korea that are largely greenfield epithermal gold-silver targets in the south-west of the country. Backed by a first-class technical team, including renowned geologist Douglas Kirwin (and pending appointment of Terry Grammer), Southern Gold’s aim is to find world-class epithermal gold-silver deposits in a jurisdiction that has seen very little modern exploration.
Southern Gold also holds a 50% equity interest in a Joint Venture company operated by JV partner, London-listed Bluebird Merchant Ventures (BMV), that is looking to start gold production at the Kochang and Gubong projects in South Korea.