South Korean Operations Update
- Diamond drilling continues at primary target Hand of Faith, Beopseongpo, with drill hole BPDD011 intersecting the main epithermal vein structure with assays pending.
- Drilling is progressing at a rate of approximately 20-25m per day with excellent recovery (>95%) and drill hole BPDD012 has already commenced.
- Second drill rig to commence several months ahead of schedule at the Spider Zone, Beopseongpo Project, in 2-3 weeks.
- New low sulphidation epithermal vein system discovered at ‘Geum-Mar’ (‘Golden Horse’) through recent project generation work with assays expected in 2-3 weeks.
- Notwithstanding some disruption to expatriate travel arrangements due to the COVID19 virus, operations in South Korea continue to move forward.
Southern Gold Limited (ASX: SAU) (“Southern Gold'' or “the “Company'') is pleased to provide an update on the continued drilling campaign at the Beopseongpo Project and the discovery of the Golden Horse Project in South Korea.
To read the announcement download the pdf below:
20200316 SAU - Operations Update.pdf