Southern Gold Investor Briefing: September 2020 Quarterly Report and Operations Update
Southern Gold Limited (ASX: SAU) (“Southern Gold”, the “Company”), a gold exploration company focused on the discovery of high-grade precious metal deposits in South Korea, is pleased to invite investors to join Managing Director, Simon Mitchell, for a presentation on the September 2020 Quarterly Report and to provide an operations update.
Details of the event are as follows:
Event: Southern Gold Quarterly Webinar
Presenters: Simon Mitchell, Managing Director
Date: Tuesday 10th November 2020
Time: 11:00am (AEDT)
Where: Zoom Webinar, details to be provided upon registration
To register your interest for the webinar, please click through to the link below:
Participants will be able to submit questions via the Panel throughout the webinar, however, given we are expecting a large number of attendees, we encourage shareholders to send through questions via email beforehand to the Company via Investor and Media Relations manager Lexi O’Halloran at email@example.com
Highlights from the Southern Gold Quarterly Report (see ASX Release 29 October 2020):
- Well oversubscribed $10.2 million equity raising completed with new strategic North American cornerstone investor Crescat Capital LLC joining the register.
- Agreement executed with Ausino Drilling Services to support the provision of drilling services into South Korea to the value of US$4.4 million (A$6.2 million).
- Deokon Project (SAU 100%): 105.29m of diamond drilling completed at ‘Shin Hill’, with peak assay result of 0.57m @ 2.56g/t Au and 453g/t Ag from 101.71m.
- Weolyu Project (SAU 100%): Diamond drilling commenced targeting the ‘Moonlight-Surprise’ trend, with the first hole completed to 340.06m.
- Aphae Project (SAU 100%): Assays received from diamond drilling including 0.21m @ 107.5g/t Au and 166g/t Ag in APDD004, 8.12m @ 1.26g/t Au and 7.8g/t Ag in APDD001, and 40.72m @ 0.59 g/t Au and 14.1g/t Ag in APDD003.
- Dokcheon Project (SAU 100%): Regulatory approvals received for scout drilling programme set to commence in the coming quarter.
- Janghwal Project (SAU 100%): Historical mining adit discovered with a grab sample returning 6.7g/t Au.
- Gubong and Kochang Project JV (SAU 50%): Sale of joint venture interest is in progress with a price to be determined by an independent expert
Authorised for release by Simon Mitchell, Managing Director of Southern Gold Limited.
Simon Mitchell Lexi O’Halloran
08 8368 8888 Investor and Media Relations
Southern Gold Limited: Company Profile
Southern Gold Ltd is a successful gold explorer listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX ticker “SAU”). Southern Gold owns 100% of a substantial portfolio of high-grade gold projects in South Korea that are largely greenfield epithermal gold-silver targets in the south-west of the country. Backed by a first-class technical team, including renowned geologist Douglas Kirwin, Southern Gold’s aim is to find world-class epithermal gold-silver deposits in a jurisdiction that has seen very little modern exploration. Southern Gold also holds a 50% equity interest in a Joint Venture company operated by JV partner, London-listed Bluebird Merchant Ventures (BMV), that is looking to start gold production at the Kochang and Gubong projects in South Korea. This JV interest is currently in a sale process with BMV.